We have completed many projects in recent years including restoring E Type Jaguars, Jenson Interceptors from MK1 to MK3’s, Land Rover Series 1, Range Rovers, Jaguars, Bentley, Fiat Dino and currently a 1930’s Lancia Aurelli to mention just a few.
Our team of skilled technicians is able to offer all services required to restore your classic car to look like it did (or better) than the day it originally left the dealers forecourt.
We can offer :
- Complete bare metal restorations from rusty shells
- Engine restorations and rebuilds
- Suspensions rebuilds and refurbishment
- Component rebuilds
- Upholstery repairs through to complete Interior Refits
- Fabrication of panels and chassis rebuilds
- Rechroming of components
- Partial projects where you start or finish the job and we do the heavy lifting