Classic Car Restoration & Repairs in Norwich, UK
At Restoria Classics, our talented team of classic car technicians have years of experience in classic car restoration, specialising in British classic cars. We provide a full suite of classic car repair and restoration services for every step of your classic car journey. We can source build to order project cars that allow you to customise and modernise classic cars from the ground up through to classic car servicing and MOT‘s to make sure your classic car is safe on the road.
Our dedicated team has the craftsmanship and expertise to carry out a wide range of classic car restoration services. You’ll find our most common classic car restoration services offered listed below. If you can’t find the exact classic car service you need, you can give us a call or email us by visiting our contact page and a member of our team will be more than happy to discuss your needs.
Our classic car restoration services include:
- Routine maintenance and servicing
- Complete bare metal restorations from rusty shells
- Engine restorations and rebuilds
- Suspensions rebuilds and refurbishment
- Reupholstering classic car interiors
- Classic car reupholstery repairs
- Fabrication of panels and chassis rebuilds
- Classic car body repainting
- classic car customisations including modernising classic cars
- Partial projects where you start or finish the job and we do the heavy lifting.
Classic Car Mechanical Restoration including Electrical Repairs
A classic car’s engine is its heart. Classic cars are generally built to last a lifetime, but over the years, you’ll find even the most well-built machine needs a little help to stay roadworthy.
As the vast majority of classic cars have been out of production for years, many mechanics simply aren’t trained to deal with them. It takes expertise and craftsmanship to know how to properly repair and work with a classic car. Our technicians have years of experience dealing with a range of classic cars. We provide the following mechanical and electrical services to keep your classic car in tip-top condition:
- Engine rebuilds, servicing and tuning
- Suspension replacement and servicing
- Electrical testing and repair
- Braking system servicing and replacement
- Exhaust system
- Partial restoration for those who need some assistance with a DIY project and want to make use of our classic car expertise
Depending on the state of your vehicle, classic cars body repairs may seem impossible, but our expert technicians can help bring your classic car back to showroom condition. We’ll make sure your car feels better than new, and you can experience the thrill of driving your classic car once more.